Ah delightful
Spend all day in the medical bay working only to end up in A&E (ER) at the end of the day
Left work punctured my 3rd knuckle on my middle finger right hand on a metal spike in a wall.
Not wanting to have to beep in my fellow medics I returned to work and called myself an ambulance.
I get to A&E sign in sit down triage see me 3 minutes later despite a full waiting room I’m taken through to see a doctor straight away (the advantages of being a medic)
Any way I go through and sit in a cubical wound is cleaned and a stitch applied to realign the tendon then every ones beeper goes off major RTA on the way, next thing I know I’m passed a trolley told to sort out my hand and to scrub up and come and help
Don’t you just love it when you leave work and end up working!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

For some reason, the expression "only you, dude" comes to mind... ROFL... hope the finger heals well!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletepretty much heald from l;ooks of it just wait for stitch to disolve